|Lake Mills Emergency Medical Service|
|• Gas card compensation|
• Uniform shirts/outer garments provided
• EMT Basic and IV Tech school tuition paid for qualified applicants
• Flexible on-call shifts planned around your schedule
• Emergency Vehicle Operator Course and CPR training provided
• Sleeping quarters, full kitchen and TV room available at station (those living in close response time of the station are not required to stay there while on call)
• Monthly training
• Numerous other perks
* Applicants must past background check.
** Must be at least 18 years old to become an EMT and at least 23 years old
to become a driver.
|Emergency Medicine at its best|